NOTE: Read why this site appears to be in plain text.
Calling Services: Call Transfer
Transfer calls to any local, wireless or long distance
A service that allows a user to transfer a call to any local, wireless or long distance number.
A customer calls with questions about an order. The staff member with the answers is working at another branch. Save the customer the trouble
of having to call the branch, simply transfer the call yourself.
To transfer a call to another person at a different location
- Press the receiver button once and release, or use your flash button. The first caller is now on hold.
- Listen for three short tones and then a dial tone.
- Dial the number of where you would like the call transferred. (If the call is long distance, charges will apply.)
- When the phone is answered, press the receiver button once and release. All three of you will be connected. If the line is busy or there is no answer, press the receiver button twice to return to the first call.
- To transfer the call to the other person, simply hang up and the other parties will still be connected.
Note: Call Transfer feature may require special programming if you have a PBX or phone system. Call Transfer will not work with 3-way calling (customers may select one or the other.)
If you have questions about Calling Services, please call 513-566-5050 in Cincinnati or 888-CIN-BELL in Dayton.